IC3D Series 3.7R XII Professional CAD Workstation
Series 3.7R XII Professional CAD Workstation
The all new Series 3.7 mid-sized workstation replaces our most popular Series 3.6 CAD Workstations.
With 8 cores/16 thread @4.9GHz this renders in 59% of the time of 6 cores/threads @5.0GHz – The perfect workstation for extremely large size assemblies or buildings, FEA & Flow simulations and a high level of CPU rendering.
CPU – Intel® i9 9th Generation Coffee Lake-S 8 Core / 16 Thread 16MB Cache liquid cooled Enhanced Performance Processor @ 4.9GHz
and min 4.7GHz with intense all core AVX instructions (used in most CPU rendering applications)
Memory – 64GB 2800MHz DDR4 RAM (4 x 16GB DIMM)
1st Drive – 500GB PCIe NVMe TLC SSD up to 3500MBs Read / 3200MBs Write
Graphics Card – Nvidia Quadro RTX4000 8GB – 3 x Displayport + 1 x USB 3.0 Type C output with 1 x Displayport to DVI Adapters, 1 x Displayport to HDMI Adapter +1 x USB 3.0 Type C to Displayport
Optical drive – Not Available in this model
Power Supply – 750W 80Plus Gold Certified Modular PSU
Operating System – Microsoft Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit
Keyboard – Logitech K120 USB Keyboard
Mouse – ROCCAT KONE Pure SE – Optic Sensor – up to 5000 DPI performance corded mouse
Central Innovation’s IC3D 3 Year Limited Warranty
CIs IC3D High Priority 3 Year Next Business Day on Site Warranty Service
- Intel® Core™i5 or i7 or i9 9th Generation 6 & 8 Core Enhanced Performance Liquid Cooled Processor
- Next Gen Hybrid Liquid CPU Cooling & Active Air VRM cooling system
- Intel® Z390 Express Chipset
- Dual Channel DDR4 -2800MHz (4 DIMMS) up to 64GB
- 2 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x16 or dual x8)
- 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16 (x4 mode)
- 3 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x 1
- 2 x M.2 Socket PCIe 3.0 x 4 up to 32Gb/s
- 6 x Serial ATA 6Gb/s ports
- (RAID 0 1 5 and 1 + 0) Intel Chipset Controller Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology Intel® Rapid Start
- Technology Intel® Smart Connect Technology
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet Port intel I219V
- 8 Channel HD Audio: Front panel mic + audio out
- 1 x S/PDIF Out (Optical)
- 5 x Audo jacks
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse combo port
- 4 x USB 2.0 ports: (2) Rear
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Rear (3 x Type-A+1 x USB Type-C)
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1(2) Front (2) Rear
- 750-1000W Power Supply -80Plus Gold Certified ModularPSU (dependant on system inclusions)
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) : 210 x 453 x 399mm Volume: 37.96l
- Expansion options:
(3) 2.5 in. internal Bays (3) 3.5 in. internal Hard Drive Bays (0) 5.25 in. External Bays
With a choice of 3 CPU’s liquid cooled and safely overclocked to 5.0GHz on all cores on all 3 CPU options you can chose from:
– 6 cores / 6 threads @ 5.0GHz (4.7GHz for rendering with AVX instructions) for those that do very little CPU rendering or simulation and need the fastest CPU speed.
– 8 cores / 8 threads @ 5.0GHz (4.7GHz for rendering with AVX instructions) for those that do a lot of simulation and or more rendering as this CPU will finish your renders 78% of the time of the 6 core / 6 thread CPU
– 8 cores / 16 threads @ 4.9GHz (4.7GHz for rendering with AVX instructions) for those that do a lot of simulation and or a lot of CPU rendering this CPU finish your renders 59% of the time of the 6 core / 6 thread CPU
Render time savings were based on our testing with both Cinebench R15 & V-Ray CPU render benchmark.
The 3.7 range still maintains the stylish minimalist look and is 38% smaller than the 3.6 Series range.
They still run whisper quiet as the chassis still maintains its noise absorbing material and super quiet radiator fans.
The smaller chassis combined with the Next Generation Hybrid CPU liquid cooling unit provide excellent CPU cooling and optimal airflow across components and critical motherboard areas to make this our coolest running platform as well as our fastest.
The Series 3.7 still has the ability to take two dual width graphics cards.
For memory hungry applications the Series 3.7 is capable of taking up to 128GB* DDR4 RAM with 4 x 32GB* DIMMS
The Series 3.7 also has you covered on the storage front with up to 2 x 2TB PCIe 3.0 NVMe at speeds of up to 3,500MBs Read and 3,300MBs Write for the fastest storage available as well as 3 x 2.5″ drive bays for either SATA III SSD’s, HDD’s or SSHD’s
The only thing lacking in the Series 3.7 is the optical drive, but feel you will love everything else about the new Series 3.7.
Custom Windows Image
As with all of our Workstations we use our customised Windows 10 Professional image where we have removed unwanted apps and locked down critical drivers so windows won’t update these without your knowledge.
Custom Driver install – specific to your main CAD application
Whether you are using Dassault Systems Solidworks or CATIA, Graphisofts ArchiCAD, Autodesk’s Revit, Inventor, 3DS Max, MAYA, AutoCAD, Adobe’s Creative suite, PTC Creo, SIEMENS Solid Edge NX the Series 3.7 will prove to be the fastest workstation you can buy, and will come preloaded with correct Nvidia Graphics driver for your specific graphics card, Windows version and CAD application and version you are using.
Revit users have a need for the fastest CPU you can find with the availability of lots of memory, but as the graphics requirements are for Direct X we offer single GPU systems with the full Nvidia Geforce RTX range.
With GPU rendering on the rise and now mainstream in a lot of offices with applications such as Lumion, Enscape, Octane Render & Twin Motion, for certain software where there is flexibility in what is acceptable we will combine 2 graphics cards where the first card is the Nvidia Quadro for the CAD package and a Nvidia Geforce RTX for GPU rendering. This is for CAD applications that allow the Quadro card to be driven by the Geforce drivers
Legendary 3 Year Support & Warranty
All of this is backed up with our legendary Tech Support and 3 year next business day onsite warranty, where we don’t just want to have a technician on site the next day we aim to have the parts and replaced and you operational , so you can fly though your work.
*Series 3.7 128GB RAM capability is dependent on 32GB DIMM’s being available from local component distributors