Job Ref: Ci271120AF • Fri 27 Nov 2020 • Full Time
Tertiary qualified Engineer with man management experience to lead and inspire a technical team of engineers.
- Demonstrated management experience.
- Familiar with industrial machinery
- Can read & interpret 3D drawings and schematics
The Company & Role:
Join this recognised global player in the mining, food processing and systems automation. Lead and coach a diverse team of technical people. This position is based in the head office and reports to the Operations Manager. Will suit a senior Team Leader with reports and management experience. or an Engineer Manager who loves complex technology.
Responsibilities, Technical Skills and Attributes:
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering
- Previous management experience
- Ability to develop interpersonal relationships with internal and external customers.
- Technical understanding of client specifications.
- Understanding of industrial machinery an advantage.
- Ability to read and interpret Solidworks drawings
- The ability to read detailed control schematic diagrams.
- Be customer and results focused, have integrity, and be a proven team-player.
- Extensive senior and supervisory experience and results in manufacturing / engineering related industries.
If you think you are up to this challenge and wish to advance your career to the next level...
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY and attach your current resume and a cover letter addressing the above selection criteria – don’t forget to include your location.
For a confidential discussion please call Ana Ferreira on +61 9454 4470
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that by applying to our organisation you accept that your application will be held on our systems and databases and may be used in consideration for this or any other role which we may deem you potentially suitable.