Engineering Drafter - Long Term Contract
Job Ref: Ci101220AF • Thu 10 Dec 2020 •
Background Plant design, Pipping, Structural design in Solidworks.
- Finish engineering drawings and detail drafting
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings & complete them
- Experienced Solidworks Contractor
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our Customer services the energy sector and manages national and international projects. From Plant design to Maintenance and Consultancy this organisation offers high calibre solutions due to their very experienced team. My Client is now looking to add a talented Engineering Drafter to their team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Based in Perth, this role offers a long-term contract opportunity with the possibility of a permanent position.
- Interpret engineering drawings
- Model in SOLIDWORKS and create detail drawings
- Project manage and prioritize incoming work
- Ensure documentation is of the highest of quality
- Liaise with engineers and external contractors on the implementation phase
- Provide a high level of service and professionalism.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrated experience in a similar position
- Expert knowledge of Solidworks
- Plant design, Pipping, Mechanical and Structural design
- Relevant tertiary or trade qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Ability to read and interpret technical Engineering drawings
- Knowledge of common manufacturing processes such as fabrication, structural weldments, metal casting, machining and plastic moulding
- Excellent communication skills including good English proficiency
- Strong attention to detail
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY and attach your current resume and a cover letter addressing the above selection criteria – don’t forget to include your location.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that by applying to our organisation you accept that your application will be held on our systems and databases and may be used in consideration for this or any other role which we may deem you potentially suitable.