AEC Subscription Renewal Campaign: Terms & Conditions
- Entry is open to Central Innovation customers with a Select Agreement with ID commencing with GYA2112 or GYA2201 who have paid for their renewal prior to the close of the Promotion.
For clarity, this includes:
- Customers with a Select Agreement with ID commencing with GYA2112 or GYA2201 who have paid their total renewal fee prior to 1 December 2021.
- Customers with a monthly Select Agreement with expiry in December or January who choose to convert their Select Agreement to an Annual Select Agreement.
- Employees, immediate family members of employees, employees of any company associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The Promotion commences on 1 December 2021 at 8 AM AEDT and closes on 22 December 2021 at 5.30 PM AEDT.
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must pay their total renewal fee before close of business on 22 December 2021 (close of business is 5.30 PM AEDT).
Prizes and winning
- The random prize draw will take place on 23 December 2021 at 11:00 am (AEDT) at Central Innovation Sydney Office, Level 3, Building 2, 20 Bridge Street, PYMBLE 2073.
- Prize winners will be chosen at random, unless specified otherwise in the Competition Notice. In all matters, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final, and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- The winner will receive a Gift Card valued at $1,000. The Prize is non–transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Total Prize pool value is one (1) prize to the value of $1,000
- Winners will be notified by phone/email within two (2) business days of the draw. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification (and within the time stated) may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- If the prize is unclaimed, a prize draw will be conducted 3 months after the original prize draw at the same time and place as the original draw. If a winner is drawn, they will be contacted by phone and in writing within two (2) business days.
- Prizes are awarded at the discretion of Central Innovation and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant Prizes
- Any personal data relating to entrants will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s consent. Data relating to entrants will be retained by Central innovation for a reasonable period after the Competition closes to assist Central Innovation to operate competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries on the Competition.
Authorised under NSW permit number: