3DEXPERIENCE – SOLIDWORKS 3D Sculptor
DESIGN 3D ORGANIC SHAPES QUICKLY AND EASILY WITH AN INTUITIVE CLOUD MODELING SOLUTION
3D Sculptor is a browser-based 3D subdivision modeling solution that enables industrial designers, engineers and artists to create stylized ergonomically or organically shaped models faster and more easily than traditional parametric tools. Built on the cloud-based Dassault Systèmes 3DEXPERIENCE® platform, 3D Sculptor complements the parametric workflows of SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD with intuitive subdivision modeling and a seamless interchange of design data.
- Create complex surfaces quickly using intuitive push-pull interaction.
- Use images and sketches as a guide to create 3D surface geometry.
- Automatically convert subdivision surfaces to NURBS geometry when finished.
- Seamlessly switch between conceptual modeling and detailed modeling environments and eliminate the need for rework.
- Make changes to the product shape at any point in the development cycle without the need to re-model. Changes propagate to parts, assemblies, drawings, mold tooling and CAM data.
- Eliminate the need to plan your assembly structure up front. Make model changes at any time in a single modeling environment for parts and assemblies.