Simplify your work when it comes to bill structures
CI Quantities is a solution for improving the process of calculating, scheduling, and exporting a bill of quantities from a live Archicad project model.
You can assign costs and quantities to your Archicad Elements, or automatically assign them using smart Recipes, and then generate Bills of Quantity at any time as you go, choosing to view the Bill Schedule in Archicad or export it to use in third-party tools.
- Quantities brings the bill structure directly into Archicad, allowing costing configuration and validation to be performed interactively within Archicad
- Quantities can import bill structures from 3rd-party software and export quantities using the same structure for external processing and reporting
- The methods for attaching Archicad elements to cost items and cost calculations can be clearly expressed and formalised using data native to Archicad
- Quantities makes full use of the Archicad model by combining all attributes, geometry, properties (IFC or otherwise), parameters and classifications in cost calculation. There is no other way to combine all this data in Archicad. e.g. property expressions can’t use parameters and parameters can’s see any properties. This means that a lot of the value in an Archicad model is wasted
- Direct interaction within Archicad strengthens standardisation by directly using and validating the properties, attributes and favourites of template projects, which streamlines modelling and eliminates many risk factors
- Bill items can be attached to Archicad elements much like any Archicad attribute such as Fills, Surfaces, etc. Rules can also be used to automatically attach bill information to elements using Expressions.
- Cost calculations can be based on any combination of materials within composites, individually extracting material area and volume as required
- A single element can seamlessly contribute to multiple bill/cost items
- Costing is automatic and dynamic, without relying any manual selection or additional application of properties/attributes
Access to 12 Tools*, including Annotate, Cabinets, Coverings, Doors+Windows, Electrical, Keynotes, Metadata, Objective, Quantities, Shortcut, Stairs, and Transformer
Exclusive free Archicad objects and resources
Priority support: we use an online support ticket system to manage your enquiries, and aim to respond to you within 2 business days – if not before.
Month-by-month plan AUD $80 /month (more currencies available)
or Annual billing AUD $800 /year
Access to 7 Tools*, including Cabinets, Coverings, Doors+Windows, Electrical, Keynotes, Objective, and Stairs
Month-by-month plan AUD $59 /month (more currencies available)
or Annual billing AUD $590 /year
Access to 2 Tools*
Month-by-month plan AUD $35 /month (more currencies available)
or Annual billing AUD $350 /year
Note: The Basic Plan allows for only one combination of two tools, no matter how many subscriptions you buy. For example, if you have 3 seats of Archicad you would need to buy 3 Basic Plans which would give each seat access to the same two tools.
You will be asked to choose which two tools you want included in your plan as you proceed through the checkout process.
To change the tools in your plan please make an enquiry.