Changes in Archicad supported versions
As ARCHICAD 22 has already started shipping, and in accordance with the GRAPHISOFT Customer Support Policy, support for previous versions changes as follows:
- ARCHICAD 19 and older are no longer supported. GRAPHISOFT 2nd Tier Support (GRAPHISOFT headquarters) will not process ARCHICAD 19 and older related cases anymore.
- ARCHICAD 20 will not get any more Updates. The recently released Update 8005 was the last. 2nd Tier Support will still process ARCHICAD 20 related cases and strive to provide reasonable workaround solutions for any remaining issues.
- ARCHICAD 21 and ARCHICAD 22 will receive regular Updates in the future. The next updates are planned for this Fall.
Technical support is offered for the above versions only for clients with a valid Select Agreements (Software Service Agreement (SSA)). Local terms and policies may apply.
- Latest ARCHICAD Installers – http://www.graphisoft.com/downloads/archicad/
- BIMcloud Downloads – http://www.graphisoft.com/downloads/bimcloud/
You can check the detailed Install Guide on HelpCenter.
- ARCHICAD Updates – http://www.graphisoft.com/downloads/archicad/updates/
Updates can also be downloaded via the menu Help > Check for updates in ARCHICAD.
- LMT – http://www.graphisoft.com/downloads/licensing/help/INT/system_requirements.html
- Codemeter Drivers – http://www.graphisoft.com/downloads/protection_key.html
- BIMx – http://www.graphisoft.com/downloads/bimx/
You can learn about the details of this updated Hyper-model sharing process at this Help Center article.
- STAR(T) Edition Updates
Updates for ARCHICAD STAR(T) Edition can be downloaded through ARCHICAD STAR(T) Edition’s built in check for updates feature. The availability of updates is checked every time the program is launched or you can check for updates through the ‘Help’ menu.