Our response to COVID-19 for AEC customers
Our COVID-19 response is supported by our Teams in Australia and New Zealand, and we are proud to have the assistance of our Global Partner, Graphisoft SE.
The following is a summary of the Services and Support available through your Central Innovation Service Plan and Select Agreement…
- A procedure for using ARCHICAD Remotely – Away from the Office (AR) can be downloaded from myci.centralinnovation.com
- Regular webinars on AR with ARCHICAD are being broadcast through myci.centralinnovation.com
- Emergency Licences for NET Licence Users – A document called 18 March 2020 is available myci.centralinnovation.com
- Even more flexible licence reconfiguration conditions have been introduced. A document called 18 March 2020 explains them and is available myci.centralinnovation.com
- We have arranged special pricing for changes to Codemeter Key and Soft Key Licences. Contact your Central Innovation Account Manager for information.
- We have increased the number of team members on our Technical Support Lines.
- We are publishing additional Tips and Tricks through myci.centralinnovation.com.
- Contact your Central Innovation Account Manager on:
AUS: 1300 423 372 or email email@example.com
NZ: 0800 900 889 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Urgent Technical Issues or Software Problems – Support Hotline:
AUS: 1300 873 246
NZ: 0508 223 226 or email email@example.com
- Non-urgent – Log a ticket via MyCi (myci.centralinnovation.com)
We have introduced Virtual Classrooms for all our ARCHICAD training courses in Australia, effective 23 March 2020 and in New Zealand, effective March 30 2020.
Our virtual classrooms will allow you interact with the teacher in the same way as a face-to-face classroom. We’ll have the same content, same highly experienced teachers and same interaction – except now you can train from the comfort and safety of your own home or workplace. For any enquiries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many customers are employing specialists to assist them. Our Recruitment Team specialises in the placement of CAD and Design experts.
We will also be hosting a webinar, with a live Q&A on the 22nd of April titled “Maximising your digital tools in an ever-changing world”. If you would like to join us for this webinar or have any enquiries, please send an email to email@example.com.
Central Innovation provides the fastest and most reliable computers for use in design applications. If you are planning to replace your entire fleet of computers or you simply need hardware for your home office, please contact our expert team.
Central Innovation understands this is a challenging time and we are committed to supporting you. We wish you and yours the very best.
The Central Innovation Team