Architect/Building Design - ARCHICAD
Job Ref: Ci201120AF • Fri 20 Nov 2020 • Full Time
high profile Design house with a focus on luxury residential and commercial outfits. Based in Melbourne CBD.
- Archicad Experienced Architect
- Technical lead, support and manage
- Residential and commercial projects
ABOUT THE POSITION
My client is a high profile Design house with a focus on luxury residential and commercial outfits.Based in Melbourne CBD this position offers career development and exposure an excellent work environment and attractive salary package.
- Be the Technical adviser for Archicad design
- Manage the team and ensure that BCA's and DA approvals comply
- Develop Concepts for Residential Dwellings
- Ability to work autonomously and coordinate consultants, designers and other team members
- Understand customer briefs and present innovative solutions
- Oversee submissions and other practice activities
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 7+ years experience working in residential projects using Archicad.
- Registered Architect or Diploma Building Design
- Strong knowledge of BCA/NCC and Australian Standards
- Able to consult, liaise, and manage the various requirements of Customers.
- Provide innovative solutions with an understanding of the building and local Councils constrains
- Superior presentation skills, produce quality renders for clients
- Able to work independently, have a passion for quality
- Lead and manage Designers.
For more information please call Ana Ferreira on +61 2 9454 4470
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY and attach your current resume and a cover letter (in word format) addressing the above selection criteria – please remember to include your location.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that by applying to our organisation you accept that your application will be held on our systems and databases and may be used in consideration for this or any other role which we may deem you potentially suitable.
Central Innovation Recruitment is specialised in delivering Technical Recruitment solutions to clients in the Engineering, Building, Construction and Manufacturing and High Technology sectors. As a partner company to Intercad and Graphisoft, leading providers of 3D CAD technology, Central Innovation is the recruiter of choice of leading organisations across Australia and New Zealand.
Right to live and work
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.