Stretching with Marquee Tool
Tips and Tricks • Raquel Rech • 14 March 2019
It’s simple! Just follow the steps below:
- Use the marquee tool to delimit the portion of your model you want to stretch on floorplan.
- Click on an element node within the marquee
- Type the distance and angle you want to move this node or just simply take this node to a new location by clicking on a new spot on your floorplan.
- The light marquee will stretch only visible elements showing on the floorplan you are looking at.
- The bold marquee will stretch all visible elements within the marquee on all stories.
Make sure you have Suspended Groups activated and be aware this won’t work for library parts.