Understanding the BIMx & BIMx Pro Licensing
Tips and Tricks • Gareth Morgan • 27 January 2017
Are you using BIMx? Not sure if you need BIMx or BIMx Pro?
Recent changes made it possible to access full BIMx Hyper-models even with the use of the free BIMx app.
While the free app is thus a very practical communication tool, the ‘PRO’ version ($74.99 NZD) still holds additive productivity features for professionals.
One of many ways to create a BIMx Hyper-models.
- Create a new Publishing set and name it “BIMx Model (Save Local)”
- Set the publishing method to save files & create a single file.
- Select a path to save your file.
- Change the format to BIMx Hyper Model.
- Add your drawings (layout sheets) and a 3D view to the Publishing Set “BIMx Model (Save Local)” and click publish.
- Transfer it to your Apple or Android Phone or tablet and added to your BIMx app.