Intercad Takes Top Honours at SOLIDWORKS World
News • Central Innovation • 30 March 2017
Members of the Intercad team attended the 2017 SOLIDWORKS World Conference in Los Angeles, attended by over 6000 designers, engineers and members of the SOLIDWORKS community. Intercad, part of the Central Innovation Group, scooped the awards pool for Asia Pacific including the top award for Value Added Reseller.
The event enables the community to network, learn, share and discover the latest in SOLIDWORKS 3D applications and engineering technologies that help millions of SOLIDWORKS users create compelling customer experiences. The event is also attended by the world’s network of DS Solidworks Value Added Resellers (VARs) of which Intercad is one.
Intercad was ranked against the other VARS in Asia Pacific and ANZ and at the end of conference VAR dinner was awarded:
- Top VAR for the Education Market
- Top VAR for Subscription Services
- Top VAR for Highest Customer Satisfaction
- Top VAR for Solidworks CAD Distribution and Support
- Top VAR for Solidworks Simulation Distribution and Support
- Top VAR for Solidworks ePDM Distribution and Support
- Top VAR for Solidworks Composer Distribution and Support
- Top VAR for Solidworks Electrical Distribution and Support
In addition to the above our Engineer, Logan Pegler, from our Auckland office and Gayan Rathnaweera, from our Melbourne office were proud to receive their Solidworks Elite Engineer certification, bringing the total number of Elite Engineers working for Intercad to 8.