3D Cutaway in Archicad
Tips and Tricks • Luca Kornelia Kosa • 21 February 2022
You can create 3D Cutaways on your floor plans or sections. These then can be shown in the 3D views / 3D documents / Renderings.
- Navigate to your floor plan / section view
- Activate the 3D Cutaway from the Toolbar or from View > Elements in 3D View > 3D Cutaway…
- You can create a new Cutting plane by grabbing one from the side with Cutting plane handles. If you don’t like the position, you can grab the Cutting plane and drag it to the ‘bin’ on the side
- You can check the result in 3D – Make sure that the 3D Cutaway… option is active there too.
- You can turn on and off the 3D cutaway by turning on and off the 3D Cutaway icon
Have you signed up for the latest webinar?
Check the Event Calendar on your MyCi profile for the details: https://myci.centralinnovation.com/Support/EventCalendar/b6f2
Past webinars are on https://myci.centralinnovation.com/ and found under My Select Benefits > Videos