How to Create a Ribraft Floor
Tips and Tricks • Andras Bognar • 18 March 2021
Use the slab tool with a complex profile and the beam tool for it.
- Place the Slab with using a composite profile
2. Choose the beam tool and set the same building material as the complex slab’s top skin has.
3. Place the beams below the slab’s top concrete skin bottom plane
4. Set at the MVO the beams to display Hidden Line under slab
5. At the beams settings set the hidden line type
6. See the result on the floor plan