ARCHICAD support services
ARCHICAD is the leading Building Information Modelling (BIM) software program used by architects, designers, engineers and builders to professionally design, document and collaborate on building projects.
Since its release over 30 years ago, ARCHICAD has been all about BIM. And Central Innovation has been at the forefront of its sales, and support through our customer portal. Here, you can access to unrivalled technical expertise, ongoing personal development, and automatic software updates.
Helping you and your team be more competitive, dynamic and innovative.
Our support services include the ability to:
- create and submit technical support tickets to our Technical Team
- view your existing support tickets and their status
- download ARCHICAD
- download the Ci Essential Library containing hundreds of locally developed ARCHICAD objects
- download AUS WinDoorBuilder – our flexible and intuitive modelling solution for external glazed Windows and Doors in ARCHICAD
- download or watch ARCHICAD Select Technical Webinars presented by the Ci Technical Team
- download ARCHICAD Tips & Tricks by the Ci Technical Team
- download or watch ARCHICAD Upgrade Training webinars presented by the Ci Technical Team.
Not a subscriber? Please contact us to find out more about our subscription packages.