Job Ref: Ci201120-1ET • Thu 19 Nov 2020 •
Manage Engineering Projects. Utilise your technical knowledge to support engineering operations. Work for an established international manufacturer.
- Contract Project Manager Role
- Potential for long-term opportunities
- Located in Perth
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading manufacturer with international presence. They service several industries such as agriculture, transport, and mining. They are looking for a technically minded individual with excellent management skills to join their talented team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Based in Perth, this role has an initial contract term of 12 months with the possibility for extension or permanent offering beyond this contract term. You will be responsible for the management of several engineering projects to assist the Engineer Manager. The role is fast paced and will require you to utilise your superior organisation skills to manage several engineering projects concurrently.
- Management of end-to-end engineering project
- Source and manage external suppliers and contractors
- Liaise with internal fabricators, stakeholders, and management
- Manage all technical documentation ensuring the highest of quality
- Provide technical expertise to solve engineering problems
- Liaise with clients, external contractors, and internal teams
- Provide a high level of service and professionalism to clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrated experience in a similar position
- Experience managing the engineering of large-scale fabrications for mining & fuel projects (highly regarded)
- Relevant tertiary or trade qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Demonstrated experience sourcing and managing external suppliers
- Ability to read and interpret technical Engineering documentation
- Experience in Quality Assurance
- Knowledge of common manufacturing processes such as fabrication, structural weldments, metal casting, machining and plastic moulding
- Experience in communicating with clients and interpreting their needs effectively
- Excellent communication skills including good English proficiency
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional demeanour and flexible attitude
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY and attach your current resume and a cover letter addressing the above selection criteria – don’t forget to include your location.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that by applying to our organisation you accept that your application will be held on our systems and databases and may be used in consideration for this or any other role which we may deem you potentially suitable.