Senior Mechanical Engineer -Technical Lead
Job Ref: Ci191120AF • Thu 19 Nov 2020 • Full Time
Unique opportunity to leverage your technical and management skills with a global player. Get recognised in the wider community!
- Lead the Mechanical engineering team & support wider teams
- Interpret briefs & manage Design Engineers to produce required outcome
- Identify project risks and take part in Project team meetings
The Company & Role:
Join this recognised global player in the mining, food processing and systems automation. Be the Technical Manager and provide support and advice to various teams in this organisation.
- Lead and support the mechanical engineering team
- Technical advice to other teams ( Sales, Project Mangers and Executive teams)
- Manage and lead the Design Engineers to produce designs true to the brief, on time and technically tested
- Certify all technical documentation pertaining to the projects
- Specify materials and components for the supply purchasing group
- Provide accurate analysis of project risks to the project management team
- Ensure compliance in safety, design standards and management practices
Technical skills, Qualifications and Attributes:
- Extensive senior and supervisory experience and results in manufacturing / engineering related industries.
- Proven automation experience.
- Experience to design and document pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Able to develop design solutions from a sales brief.
- Bachelor of Engineering, recognized in New Zealand or Australia or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Possess an understanding of industrial machinery.
- Knowledge of SOLIDWORKS to an advanced level.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability in following client specifications and building relationships.
If you think you are up to this challenge and wish to advance your career to the next level...
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY and attach your current resume and a cover letter addressing the above selection criteria – don’t forget to include your location.
For a confidential discussion please call Ana Ferreira on +61 9454 4470
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that by applying to our organisation you accept that your application will be held on our systems and databases and may be used in consideration for this or any other role which we may deem you potentially suitable.