Job Ref: Ci201120ET • Thu 19 Nov 2020 •
Support design and engineering team. Provide accurate engineering drawings. Utalise your energy and oil & gas experience.
- Piping, pressure, energy project
- Short-term assignment with long-term potential
- Western Sydney location
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our client is looking for a skilled SOLIDWORKS Drafter for a 3-month assignment which could lead to ongoing work. Experience in the energy, oil & gas or mining industries is essential. This work is located on-site in Western Sydney and will be a full-time undertaking for 3+ months. Immediate start preferred.
- 3D modelling in SOLIDWORKS, Inventor, Plant 3D and AutoCAD
- Creation of detail drawings, technical documents, and similar engineering documentation
- Use existing knowledge to aid in design changes, revisions etc.
- Support the Engineering and Design teams as required
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3 + years’ experience operating SOLIDWORKS
- Significant experience in drafting piping, pressure vessels and tanks as well as structural and sheet metal components (essential)
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering, Drafting or similar
- Competency in Inventor, AutoCAD and Plant 3D (highly regarded)
HOW TO APPLY
Click APPLY and attach your current resume and a cover letter addressing the above selection criteria – don’t forget to include your location.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that by applying to our organisation you accept that your application will be held on our systems and databases and may be used in consideration for this or any other role which we may deem you potentially suitable.