Tips and Tricks • Natalie Adams • 7 January 2022
When you launch a project or a new template does the library error appear?
Do you have lots of obsolete or duplicate objects in your template? As the year comes to and end and we enter into a quiet period its a great time to take the time to rearrange your library.
- Delete any duplicated objects from your template file.
- Delete everything from your Embedded Library – this library is only for project specific objects.
- Consolidate Multiple Archicad Libraries – this removes obsolete or duplicate libraries from your file.
- Remove unused Linked Libraries
- Make sure your project specific libraries are not located in cloud servers, you can run into problems with your project here. Locate your libraries in a dedicated folder on a server computer or in your Archicad Library folder under program files.
- Create your own Library Container File to manage those miscellaneous objects you have gathered.
Here are some useful articles to help you out;